Thursday, September 4, 2014

Photo Essay Ideas

What matters to me the most?
What interests me?
What do you want to learn?
What do you want to investigate?

Family and the relationship between them mean the most to me. We are each others back bone. As well as obtaining a degree and finishing college within the 4 year period. My main interest are cultural diversity and socio economic difference. I started a paper back in high school on how socio economics have a correlation with income. I would enjoy learning how cultural, religion, and economic status has an impact on decisions. Why is it that section 8 and food stamps are being accepted in more locations everyday. I would like to know how could we put an end to the increasing demand of citizens depending on government founds, such as section 8 and link card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment